Becoming a PNT Teacher involves:
- Review the slides and Participant Handbook from your PNT course to get a detailed sense of what you’ll be teaching and make sure you’ll be comfortable with it.
- Ensuring you have completed the Positive Neuroplasticity Training and Professional Course in Positive Neuroplasticity led by Dr. Rick Hanson, including marking all units as “complete.”
- Apply online and agree to maintain the PNT Teacher Standards
- Schedule a one-hour Zoom interview with Dr. Rick Hanson
- If accepted, join the PNT Teachers Association with annual dues of $200.
If you’re ready to apply, please fill out the Application below.